- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact (me) Donna at (email@example.com)
- Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thanks so much for your support!
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog are generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone unless otherwise stated.
- The content within this blog does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. I give my honest assessment of the books I review, doing my best to highlight the positive points, but I will not cheat the reader if I find the book to be less than adequate.
- The majority of the books I review are received free from the author, publicity firm, or publisher. I also review books I purchase for myself. I do not receive any compensation for my reviews apart from the free review copy that I am provided.
- The views, beliefs, and opinions expressed by guest post authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or opinions of My Life. One Story at a Time.
However, in some instances, such as giveaways, your mailing address and/or email address will be passed along to the publisher, author, or other prize sponsors, for the distribution of prizes. By providing your email address and/or your name and mailing address you are authorizing My Life. One Story at a Time. to pass your information along to the giveaway sponsor for prize distribution. If I request your name and mailing address and/or your email address as part of a giveaway, you can leave it in the post or use the contact form found on every page, so that your information is not out in public.
If you have a question concerning this policy, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.