Who doesn’t love chocolate bark? Well, maybe that occasional person who doesn’t love chocolate. Then when you add in a little peanut butter, you just can’t talk about how good it is because your mouth is just too full!
- 10-12 ounces chocolate almond bark or candy melts
- 1-1 1/2 cups Nutter Butter bites (mini cookies)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. (I prefer the double boiler method)
- On a parchment lined tray, arrange cookies close together, reserving a few to garnish with.
- Just before pouring chocolate, stir in peanut butter chips, immediately pour melted chocolate over cookies. Garnish with remaining cookies.
- Let cool completely and set up before cutting to desired serving size.