Does anyone use Dashlane? I absolutely love this app. It will choose safe passwords for me and the best thing is, the only password I need to remember is my password to Dashlane. Dashlane will also autocomplete forms on the computer when needed. I am such a fan that I am a Premium user, but there is a free version.
This is not a sales pitch, but if you use my referral code, YOU can receive six months of Premium Dashlane for FREE! How great is that! Here’s the code – https://www.dashlane.com/en/cs/3ba86c28 When I first wrote this post I had no idea about the code. Imagine my surprise when I received an email from them thanking me for my post and letting me know about the code. That just seals the deal! I love Dashlane!
Not only can you choose and store all of your passwords with Dashlane, but also your credit card information for shopping, your online receipts (automatically), and ID information. Dashlane will also let me know if a password I have chosen is not safe. It reminds me every few months to change my passwords. www.dashlane.com/passwordmanager
Another great feature of Dashlane is the ability to sync across all of my devices – MacBook, iPhone, and my PC. My passwords are encrypted with some of the world’s strongest technology and can only be encrypted on devices that I personally approve. Dashlane will also monitor my passwords and let me know if I have used a certain password on more than one site and advises me to change the password. I can also check to see when I last visited a site and decide if I should delete the information from my account if it is no longer relevant.
These are a few of the reasons I am so fond of Dashlane Premium –
- Unlimited sync: Sync passwords automatically across all of your devices – phones, tablets, laptops and more.
- Secure cloud backup: Easily restore your Dashlane account if you ever lose a device.
- 24/7 web access: Don’t have your device but need access to your passwords? No problem! Access your passwords anytime on the Dashlane website.
- Share unlimited passwords and notes: A customer favorite! Share passwords securely with family members, coworkers, or friends. Watch our video to find out more!
- Priority user support at email@example.com. Run into a problem? Email us. We’re here to help.
I have been a user of Dashlane for several years and been extremely pleased with the product. I would love to know if you are a Dashlane user and your thoughts on the app.
You can find more information here – www.dashlane.com
Disclaimer – This is not a sponsored post. The opinions are my own and I can only recommend this product based on my own use and experience. I will only recommend products that I have used and think that my followers may benefit from. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”