I have heard it said that Oreo cookies are addictive. I tend to believe it, having experienced it first hand. You can take that addiction one step further and try eating ONLY ONE of these Oreo Truffles. Bet you can’t eat just one!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place half of Oreos in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a large bowl, and repeat with the second half of Oreos.
- Add cream cheese and work crumbs into cream cheese with a rubber spatula. Texture should resemble damp sand and be able to hold it’s shape when rolled into a ball.
- Roll Oreo mixture into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1-2 hours, or until truffles have hardened.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Dip truffles in chocolate, spooning chocolate over truffles to cover if necessary, and remove with a fork. Place truffles back on the baking sheet. Once chocolate has set, trim any puddles or trails of chocolate with a sharp knife.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions, and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Transfer white chocolate to a zip-top bag with a small corner cut off. Drizzle white chocolate over truffles.