This may be chocolate, but it has healthy written all over it.
15|MIN Prep Time – 2|HR|35|MIN Total Time
1 box (18.3 oz) fudge brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1.5 quarts chocolate chip ice cream, softened
6 Nature Valley™ oats ‘n dark chocolate crunchy granola bars (3 pouches from 8.94oz box), coarsely chopped
1/2 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake brownies as directed on box in 13×9inch pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove ice cream from freezer; place in refrigerator to soften, about 1 hour.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped granola bars; press lightly into ice cream.
- Freeze 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
For bars, cut into 5 rows by 3 rows.
Drizzle each serving with chocolate syrup. Store in freezer.