Transform Your Blog into a Book!The world of blogging is rapidly changing, but it remains one of the most efficient ways to write and share your work with an eager audience. But how do you purposefully hone your blog content into a uniquely positioned book that will be noticed by an agent or a publisher?
How to Blog a Book Revised and Expanded Edition is a completely updated guide to writing and publishing a saleable book based on a blog. Expert author and blogger Nina Amir guides you through the process of developing targeted blog content that will increase your chances of publication and maximize your visibility as an author.
In this revised edition you’ll find:
• The latest information on how to set up, maintain, and optimize a blog
• Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
• Advice on how to write blog posts
• Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
• Current tools for driving traffic to your blog
• Extensive information on how to monetize your existing blog content into a book or other products
• Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals, including four new “from blog to book” success stories
My Review –
I am in the process of finishing up this book and will be back to write my review. Meanwhile, I did not want any of my review readers to miss out on the giveaway so check out the rafflecopter link below.
I am finding this book to be very informative and I am definitely going to be putting much of the information to use and cannot wait to share it with you.
Win one of 7 books How to Blog a Book, one winner will also win a $25 Amazon gift card and another winner will win a free course from the Non-fiction Writers University (Open to USA & Canada) Ends June 27
a Rafflecopter giveaway