These cookie crusts look divine! The recipe calls for chocolate cookies, but I’m thinking Oreo cookies fit the bill.
Mini Nutella Cheesecakes
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (Neufchatel works fine)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325. In a small bowl, mix together crushed cookies, sugar, and butter.
- Divide evenly between 12 paper-lined muffin cups or 12 wells of a mini cheesecake pan. Press down to form an even layer and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a medium bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, mix sugar, flour, and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs, then add milk, sour cream, and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
- Fold in Nutella until just combined. Divide the filling evenly between the muffin cups, filling nearly to the top. Tap lightly on the counter to release any trapped air. Bake 20-24 minutes, or until just slightly jiggly in the center.
- Remove and let cool at room temperature 30 minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for several hours. Keep in the refrigerator. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Borrowed from – http://www.weallneedsugar.com/